RHYC Club Sailing / Racing is for everyone and anyone that loves to sail; it’s low-key, fun, and simple. Held every Wednesday evening right on Langford Bay just off the RHYC beach & docks with the first warning at 5:30 pm. A different volunteer runs race committee each date, setting up buoys and recording finishes. Any one-design or custom sailboat from our club or neighboring clubs are welcome to sail, tune, and practice. We hope to see you out there!
Rock Hall Yacht Club Wednesday Night Sailing Series 2020
- Every Wednesday Night (weather permitting in Langford Bay) June 10 – Sept 16, 2020
- First Start 5:30pm (have your boat rigged and on the water by 5:30 pm)
- Course will be announced on the water
- Sail any one-design boat you’d like, we’ll track finishes on the honor system
- Sail more nights in the series and get rewarded
- Wear a life jacket
- Observe “Corona Courtesies”
- Read and sail by the 10 Commandments of Casual (Beercan) Sailing at RHYC
- Register for the series and sign waiver online before you sail
- Results will be online
- See you out there!
Questions can be directed to Regattas@RockHallYachtClub.org