Club Sailing / Racing is for everyone and anyone that loves to sail; it’s low-key, fun, and simple. Held right on Langford Bay just off the RHYC beach & docks with the first warning gun at noon. A different volunteer runs race committee each date, setting up buoys and recording finishes. Any one-design or custom sailboat from our club or neighboring clubs are welcome to sail, tune, and practice. Boats are available to borrow from the sailing school with advanced notice. We hope to see you out there!
1. Saturday, May 4 – tune up your boat!
2. Sunday, May 26 (Memorial Day Weekend)
3. Saturday, Jun 8
4. Saturday, Jun 29
5. Saturday, Jul 6
5. Saturday, Jul 13
6. Saturday, Aug 10
7. Saturday, Aug 31 (Labor Day Weekend)
8. Saturday, Sep 14 Club Racing Season Finale and Awards
9. Saturday, Sep (TBD) – Inter-club invitational racing at CRY&CC
Questions can be directed to Regattas@RockHallYachtClub.org