Membership dues renewal and boat storage fees are due annually by January 1. The Rock Hall Yacht Club encourages the payment of Membership Dues online. We offer many methods to make your annual payment of dues and boat storage easy.
You may pay by check (please make check payable to Rock Hall Yacht Club) or credit card by one of the following methods:
- online on our secure site, by credit card (logon required)
- by US Mail, enclose your check and send to RHYC, PO Box 317, Rock Hall, MD 21661
- in person, drop off your check or pay by credit card
- on the phone, call Manager Mike G at 410-639-2182 with your credit card information
The annual membership dues renewal schedule is listed below.
|Annual Dues||Dues with late fee*|
* – The late fee will be added to the renewing member’s account if dues are not paid in full by December 31. (For example if 2022 dues are not paid in full on or before December 31, 2021, then membership dues are updated to include the late fee).
Please see the Boat Storage page for details on wet and dry boat storage fees.
Any questions regarding membership dues renewal or boat storage fees can be addressed to Membership@RockHallYachtClub.org