The Rock Hall Yacht Club is one of the best kept secrets on the Eastern Shore! We would like you to join us – you’ll see why when you visit. Our 2019 Membership Drive is on now!
We have three classes of Membership, all quite affordable in comparison to most yacht clubs:
- General (Ages 36 and up) couples and families with children up to age 22 enjoy all the amenities of our club
- Individual (Ages 36 and up) singles without family nearby enjoy all the amenities of our club
- Junior (Ages 23 to 35) enjoy all the amenities of our club
- Our membership initiation fee is waived (a $500 savings)!
Come explore Rock Hall Yacht Club during our 2019 OPEN HOUSE & OPEN SAIL and see what we have to offer:
- Friendly, informal, and inviting atmosphere
- Social Events/Parties
- Swimming Pool
- Dining Room/Lounge
- Club Sailing & Racing
- Waterfront activities
- Boat slips, moorings, and winter storage
- Junior Sailing
- Award winning sailing school onsite – RHYCSS
- A fantastic venue for weddings, parties, and special events
- Incredible sunrises and sunsets and waterfront vistas
- Pet-friendly outdoor environment
- Reciprocity with all member clubs of Yachting Club of America
We invite you to discover the Rock Hall Yacht Club and hope you’ll become a member.
Our Annual RHYC Open House & RHYCSS Open Sail is Saturday, May 25, 2019 from 11 am – 4 pm (Rain date is Sunday, May 26). We are open to the public as part of our membership drive for this day. The Open House and Open Sail are a fun way to experience the club, meet some new friends, and enjoy our superb location and amenities.
A limited menu will be available during the day. There will be food, beer and drink specials available throughout the day.
Stay for dinner as our guest following the Open House. We’ll have a delicious dinner for adults and kids.
Taco Bar available for the whole family from 4-7 pm.
$14.95 for Adults and $8.95 for kids under 13.
Find out more at RockHallYachtClub.org
Rock Hall Yacht Club
22759 McKinleyville Road
Rock Hall, MD 21661