Manage your membership!
It is membership renewal time and boat storage fees are also due. There is no dues increase for 2017!
A quick reminder that Membership Dues and Boat Storage Fees are billed annually and are in effect for the calendar year from January 1 to December 31.
|Junior (ages 23-35)||$425|
If you keep or plan to keep a boat at RHYC, your Boat Storage payment and contract is also due now for 2017. Those rates have remained the same since 2013 and are listed on our website.
Dues payment methods
You may pay by check (made payable to Rock Hall Yacht Club) or credit card by one of the following methods:
- online, by credit card / PayPal
- in person, drop off your check or pay by credit card
- on the phone, call Manager Mike G at 410-639-2182 with your credit card
- by mail, send your check to RHYC, PO Box 317, Rock Hall, MD 21661
The Rock Hall Yacht Club is now using the Wild Apricot Membership Management database. This will be an improvement to RHYC in many ways:
- It simplifies and automates management of our membership
- Gives members access to online & searchable membership directory
- Allows members to update their own contact information
- Allows secure online payment of membership dues and boat storage fees
- Will allow online ordering and payment of merchandise in the future
- Will allow event registration and payment in the future
- Facilitates easy donations by members
- Gives us the ability to invoice members both automatically and manually
- Easily processes refunds
- Maintains a secure, single source of RHYC membership.
If we have a valid email address for you, you recently received a dues renewal reminder. If you don’t have an email, we will mail you via USPS. It’s easy to pay online, if you need any assistance, please contact web@RockHallYachtClub.org
Let us know if you have questions. Thank you!